The common denominator of business success!
The business plan, the sustainability plan, and the evaluation of your company are useful tools for understanding its position and future development. "Fovera Prostasia S.A." offers a variety of economic studies with guaranteed results.
- Business Plan
A detailed business plan that guides their daily activities is a common denominator among successful businesses. When the plan is well-structured and organized, it can provide answers to questions such as:
- What is the current and future economic performance of the company?
- To what extent and in which areas is it competitive in the market?
- What are the future goals it sets?
- How can these goals be achieved?
A well-structured business plan provides a complete picture of your business and can be the key to securing financing, attracting investors, as well as the basis for productive corporate discussions and negotiations.
- Business/Investment Sustainability Studies
The sustainability study of a business offers the unique advantage of analytical information regarding its survival and success possibilities. Problems and opportunities are identified, addressed, or exploited, providing the opportunity for timely adaptation of the decisions made by the management of each business.
Sustainability studies focus on:
- The economic analysis of the company's current situation
- The analysis of the internal and external environment/market
- The opportunities and risks of the business idea
- The calculation and evaluation of the economic sustainability indicators of the business, as well as the performance indicators of the investment after its implementation
- Company/Group Valuation Studies
Determining the commercial value of a company is an essential tool in cases of acquisitions and/or mergers, potential collaborations, informing shareholders, as well as for a broader understanding of the dynamics of the business, enabling the determination of future achievable goals. "Fovera Prostasia S.A.” conducts valuation studies of businesses and corporate groups, using scientific tools and methods, following a comprehensive investigation of the business and the market of its operation.